Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Project AK300

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Project AK300

I'm the owner of a small gun business in the Livingston parish. I was watching sons of guns one night and the episode I was watching was one with the 1000 yard ak-47 and I had a brain child form I see will build and upgrade ak47 but never do much one of a kind wow builds. Well I got to work and toying around with a ak and came up with a new wow build of mine which is a never before seen or heard of build. I removed the trunion out of a ak and took the specs from that and had a friend of mine mill me out a trunion in 300 black out well after installing it on to the receiver it was put together and cycled in I shot burst till a mag could be modified to accept the ammo after that the internal work continued and was completed. I got my approved Patton for the 300 ac black out trunion today. Also to take this one step further it was build on a yugoslav ak and I gave it the best of both worlds a assault rifle that is simi and with a flip of a gas switch a long range bolt action rifle which is also going through the Patton process also. I have brought it to the local sheriff offices shooting range and got the approval from cops that that's a sweet shooting machine and to swap from cqc to longrange with a turn of a knob it awesome

image-366475555.jpg   image-2153260757.jpg   image-984927212.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Also please feel free to message me for more info and updates