Old boot iwb holster
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Old boot iwb holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default Old boot iwb holster

And here is the other boot lol all I could find around the house was some Alice clips from an old case I had in the army. I've only wore it around the house it feels pretty good not cutting into me or riding weird or anything guess it will only get better after I wear it a while and it molds to my hip more.

image.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #2

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Some way think this and the pocket holster I made look like crap but I've used the pocket holster for about two weeks now and it works great and it's leather, not the fabric stuff that the Blackhawk holster is made out of and it breaks up the outline in my pocket great even in snug fitting jeans. Really kinda just wanted to see if I could do it instead of buying expensive holsters I had two desantis holsters for my last ccw. I had an old pair of work boots that the sole was coming off of so I decided to see what I could do. I have 0 money in two holsters and I have some leather left over hmmmmmmmmm might see if I have enough to make an ankle holster lol.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 2 Posts

I like it. I may think about this next time an old pair of boots gets worn out