mossberg 500 alternative stocks

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > mossberg 500 alternative stocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 294 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 328

Default mossberg 500 alternative stocks

Anyone got a diffrent idea on a way to dress out my new shotgun? I've been considering a stock set boyd makes with a laminate camo pattern. I have an upland barrel 28" and the rifled slug barrel 22". Black powder 50 cal barrel is on the way with williams fire sites all around. Not a tactical gun, utility hunter.
If you have done one i would love to see some diffrent option and ideas.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here