Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > mini-cross bow powered weapon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default mini-cross bow powered weapon

I had the idea of taking my mini crossbow, cutting off the tips of the ends of the bow, then inverting them in a smaller internal chamber with a wire that gets pulled back when you cock the gun. There are probably already guns like this but I am not sure. It would be like a mini dart gun that could take bb's or airsoft bb's or whatever you drop down the end. How good of a FPS can you get with something like this? What are the best type of rubber/metal string/etc that can be used to attach to the mini crossbow structure to propel the projectile?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here