Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Mini 14 F - up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 846 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Default Mini 14 F - up

Buddy '' actual friend '' Tried to rock and roll his mini 14 like a idiot and had no idea what he was doing . Filed the sear down , realized what he did , tig welded and made a new catch but its still screwed so he brought it to me . I can not find a new or used sear anywhere , everyone says sold out and I am guessing I know why .
If I am not mistaking , is that not a fitted part from the factory ? Any leads on where to pick one up at ? Or just tig and grind till its right again and smack him in the head when its fixed ?
Right now it will fire when you pull the trigger and when you let off the trigger LMAO .
'' Officer If I let off the trigger it fire too ! ''

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #2

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I would just smack him in the head

Old 12-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #3

Liked 846 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 480

I already railed him out over the stupid tactical stock he has on it .

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.