Little help please

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Little help please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

Default Little help please

Hi new to the forum, had a question about optimizing my trigger pull. I have a gen 3 glock 17 that I recently added a 4.5 tactical ghost trigger connector to. I also swapped my trigger set for the comp ghost spring set w/reduced pwr plunger spring, 6lb trigger spring and 6 lb firing pin spring. My trigger felt a little mushy on the pre travel but crisp on strike. Any ideas for making it feel tighter on the safety and pre travel, or do you think it may be a result of mismatched component? I also have a tungsten guide rod, Kim match barrel and titanium striker as well as firing pin safety.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

Sorry, KKM barrel also threw in ghost maritime spring cups since my last range time. I was thinking about the glockworx duty tactical trigger bar as a quick fix but wanted to double check with people with more experience.

Newest Threads