Jaco 22 modifications

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Jaco 22 modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Jaco 22 modifications

Hi,
I recently got ahold of the plans to build the old jaco derringer and western guns. While I really like each of them, they are both single shot pistols, so i was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to modify it to hold multiple rounds, possibly making a cylinder for it or something.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
Hi,
I recently got ahold of the plans to build the old jaco derringer and western guns. While I really like each of them, they are both single shot pistols, so i was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to modify it to hold multiple rounds, possibly making a cylinder for it or something.

Ya! you are right dear I am agree with you thanks for nice information

Thanks !