Homemade pistol --CHINA - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Homemade pistol --CHINA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3232 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 423

在原来的职位,我什么都看不到。网络过滤近来一直相当强劲。
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 05-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10549 Times on 4555 Posts
Likes Given: 1692

我们理解,这是不是玩具枪。这是一个由一个人的枪。我们讨论了有小团体,可以使世界各地的枪在当地的商店。 这就是为什么它是不可能完全禁止枪支。可以建立自己的工匠。我们还使用电脑翻译,理解,翻译不 会是完美的。

we understand this is not a toy gun. It is a gun made by one person. We discussed that there are small groups all over the world that can make a gun in a local shop. This is why it is not possible to completely prohibit guns. A craftsman can build his own. We also are using computer to translate, and understand that translation will not be perfect.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #23

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

That's pretty cool, but why make an illegal gun, when you can just steal one from a cop. Clyde Barrow got his guns and ammo but burglarising national guard armories. He even got a few grenades.

The American 2nd Revolution was largley supplied by "captured" ordinance. Of course they lost :-\

Old 05-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 793 Times on 504 Posts
Likes Given: 239

They used to make them here all the time its nothing new. A few examples bellow.
uvfimprovisedsubmachinegun-improguns.jpg   avengerqx7.jpg   round2pr0.jpg  

Old 05-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Interesting. Was that suppressor a former flashlight? (in the Chinese example)

Last edited by orangello; 05-08-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #26
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8994 Times on 4854 Posts
Likes Given: 19002

Is the op in China? I thought they were really strict about Internet access.

There are some plans at thehomegunsmith.com

Last edited by MisterMcCool; 05-08-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM   #27
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10549 Times on 4555 Posts
Likes Given: 1692

Mac- as mods, we can read the ISP address a poster is using. That one is coming from Beijing China.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:12 AM   #28
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8994 Times on 4854 Posts
Likes Given: 19002

That is really great. I can't read what she is saying, so I just imagine she is a rebel fighting for liberation.

Last edited by MisterMcCool; 05-09-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #29

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
That is really great. I can't read what she is saying, so I just imagine she is a rebel fighting for liberation.
Oh freaking wow! Ha ha, that's pretty funny man! She's contracting FTF from a discreet location, looking for advice on blowing up enemy tanks...
People Like This 
Old 05-09-2013, 02:28 AM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 567 Times on 339 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Here is the translation from google.

Notice of the Ministry of Public Security on the issuance of "imitation guns that standard

Provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Public Security Bureau, the Bureau of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Public Security Bureau:
To strengthen the management of imitation guns, according to the "gun control law of the People's Republic of China" and "firearm-related injuries force forensic science identification criteria (ga/t718-2007) and national toy safety technical specifications (GB6675-2003 ) the relevant provisions of the Ministry of Public Security "imitation guns Standards, is issued to you, please comply.
The imitation guns identified by the public security organs in the county level or above, capable of firing projectiles identification, criminal technical departments above the county level public security organs responsible for the identification of forensic science in accordance with firearm-related injuries force criterion with reference to firearms and ammunition performance appraisal requirements for "public security organs involved (public and pass word [2001] No. 68), the energy of the projectile fired from their identification is a firearms. Parties or the authorities handling the challenge of imitation guns identified, the next higher level public security organs re-identified.
In December 2001 the Ministry of Public Security identified imitation guns (the public pass word [2001] No. 90) shall be repealed simultaneously.
Ministry of public security
February 22, 2008

Imitation guns Standards

, Who meet one of the following conditions can be identified as imitation guns:
1, in line with the gun control law of the People's Republic of China under the gun constituent elements emitted by the muzzle of the projectile metal or other material than the kinetic energy of less than 1.8 J / cm (excluding the number) greater than 0.16 joules / cm (excluding this);
With guns shape characteristics, and has one of the barrel, bolt, receiver or firing mechanism similar to standard firearms, materials and function;
3, shape, color, and standard firearms the same or similar to, and the shape length dimension between the half of the length dimension of the corresponding standard firearms gun 100.
Muzzle than the kinetic energy calculated in accordance with the "firearm injury of the forensic science identification criterion under the calculation method.
Third, the Explanation of Terms
Standard firearms: domestic manufacturing standard firearms has completed the approval test, investment in equipment, the use of firearms of various types (including foreign trade and exports) and approved by the army or national authorities. Foreign-made standard firearms manufacturer has completed the approval test and firearms of various types of equipment, or market sales.
2, the whole gun length: the length of the mouth from the barrel to the bottom of the butt of a rifle or bolt carrier (for the butt of firearms).

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"