Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Flintlock/Sawed Off Look

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Flintlock/Sawed Off Look

Any ideas on a pistol that can have an extended barrel or be modified to have the look of a sawed off or Flintlock/pirate gun? Similar to this one but with a shorter barrel.

I've always liked the look but really don't want to go through the rifle to pistol to SBR to whatever paperwork nightmare. Plus, I am a project person so I can really get into spending a lot of time modifying a pistol. The Ruger Charger is pretty much designed to have this done to it but I am curious about other calibers. The Encore single shot is close and should be easy to give the look, but it is only a single shot. I would like to have multiple shots like a Charger.

The Charger makes it so easy because of the interchanging parts to the 10/22. So maybe there are other pistols out there that act the same?

Any ideas or thoughts? Good, bad or otherwise. All input appreciated.

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here