You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects >

First time, Need parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default First time, Need parts

Hi all, this my first time building a gun,I been watching alot allot of videos and want to try to build a AR15, if any one has spare parts it would help me out alot cause I'm strapped for cash n really don't want to buy a part then end up messing it up.i am pretty good building things and always wanted a gun so trying my hand at building 1,I'm going to buy a 80% and try that.any tips or parts that can help email at caswantek@gmail.com and put ar15 help in header plz,or if there a way to message me on here i will be checking and reading every day, thank you.

Last edited by Karmaxutra; 10-07-2016 at 11:27 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-07-2016, 11:27 PM   #2

Liked 655 Times on 399 Posts

Default First time, Need parts

I've got a couple extra takedown detents around here somewhere. I'll let you know when I find them

Sent from a phone I can use to do my taxes, but can't make a damn call.
KG7IL Likes This 
Old 10-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #3

Thank you very much every bit helps