Diy kydex!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Diy kydex!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Diy kydex!

I may not have looked good enough but I haven't seen a thread for the people out there who make their own kydex stuff, so I figured I'd start one. I want to see who else on this forum works with kydex, what kind of projects you've done, and share some tips with the other DIYers. I'm fairly new to it and definitly still learning so I'd love to hear from the more experienced! Here are the projects I've done so far. The first project I did was a mag carrier for an XD .40 mag and the second project is a hybrid holster that was made for my XD by someone else and I decided to refit it for my G19. I took out the old rivets, remolded and fitted the kydex to the 19, drilled and punched new holes for new rivets, and added a tacticiool "combat" cut. Let's see what you guys have!

image-2682372878.jpg   image-2005895571.jpg   image-460860220.jpg   image-1995875884.jpg  

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Ignore this post! I found what I was looking for!!!!!

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters