AR-15 parts for overseas customer - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > AR-15 parts for overseas customer

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts

You spend thousands on guns (and suppressors?) and you steal $45.00 media? Not sure what there is so be smiling about.

Edit: Not trying to be an ass or a Debbie Downer, but that is messed up.

Last edited by DuraCoater; 10-17-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5818 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 402

I think the original question was answered with enough clarity that we dont need to muddy it up with a discussion of media piracy.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 10-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 231 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuraCoater
You spend thousands on guns (and suppressors?) and you steal $45.00 media? Not sure what there is so be smiling about.

Edit: Not trying to be an ass or a Debbie Downer, but that is messed up.
That is how "Internet" is. Internet provides the apps and torrents so i wouldn't call it stealing. And i smiled because the food was ready on the table!

Last edited by okdonk; 10-17-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #14

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
That is how "Internet" is. Internet provides the apps and torrents so i wouldn't call it stealing. And i smiled because the food was ready on the table!
So you would be OK with me breaking into your home and taking your guns for myself?

I mean, after all - the tools exist for me to do it, so its not really stealing.

Quote:
steal
   [steel] Show IPA ,verb, stole, sto·len, steal·ing, noun
verb (used with object)

1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, especially secretly or by force
I know I am new here and all, but this is one of the most screwed up mindsets I have ever encountered on a gun forum. If I was the website owner I would refund your membership and remove you.

Magpul does not give out their DVDs for free.

You did not pay for the DVDs.

You illegally downloaded them and paid Magpul nothing.

A thief justifying theft. Let this be a live example of how they think.

Last edited by DuraCoater; 10-17-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Old 10-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5818 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 402

this is done. please read my post just above for why im closing this off

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread