Another reloading thread
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Another reloading thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Another reloading thread

Like I said in the introduction thread hats set up, been looking into reloading since I'm kinda hooked on buying an SKS as my first firearm.

For those of you wondering, I have thought about a .22 and it just doesn't seem as amazing as I think an SKS would be at the time being. Will grab one in time though.

Back to the main reason for making this now.
I know a lot of people have asked this and will probably continue to ask this even after this post, but I managed to find what I think is a pretty good deal on a Hornady reloading kit at a not so local gun shop. It cost 500 before taxes and everything but the reason it got my attention is that if you do buy this they'll also give you 500 bullets to go with it, just have to send proof of lurches off to Hornady.

If its alright with the mods and everyone, was wondering if it'd be alright to post a link to the gun shops website and the reloading kit I'm looking at? Reason I'm asking is id like a second opinion from guys who've been doing this kind of thing for a little bit and know more the. I do about it.

Sorry for the walk of text.

>.<'

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

This should have been posted in the ammunition and reloading forums...

NRA Life Member, Georgia Gun Owners
www.RCGunworksllc.com

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Politicians ignore the others"

Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Haha I know, I'm using my iPod and couldn't find it so figured DIY would be the next best place for it.

Also tried to delete it and I couldn't figure that it either.

However I did eventually find the proper section.