Where to find new revolver grips for Tanfoglio
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Where to find new revolver grips for Tanfoglio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts

Default Where to find new revolver grips for Tanfoglio

My brother has a Tanfoglio .22 revolver. I know it isn't worth much but I thought I would look around for some cool grips for it. The factory ones are plastic and look kinda dumb. Does anybody know a revolver with the same size grips so that I have a wide variety of places to look? I can't find any places with Tanfoglio stuff. I know they are not exactly widespread, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 249 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 208

The easiest answer is to take it to a gunsmith that builds grip and have him make you a set.

If you are interested this type of project is well within the skills of most amatures. Try it yourself. Go to a fancy woodworking shop with your grips in hand. Pick out something that looks cool and spend a couple hours with file and sandpaper. Like you said its not a high dollar gun what fo you have to loose...

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!