Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Washington State Schools

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Washington State Schools

I know there is already a **** ton of threads about good gunsmithing schools in the US but I am not asking just about good gunsmithing schools/programs. I wanna know what gunsmithing schools or programs are in Washington State. I have Googled it of course, but I couldn't really seem to find anything. But I am assuming there has to be at least one gunsmithing school or a school that offers gunsmithing classes/training. So does anyone know what there is up here in Washington State?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #2

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I've checked all my info and can't find a brick and mortar gunsmith program in WA State.

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

Old 05-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #3

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I would suggest you check with the NRA and Brownell's as they both sponsor program around the country.

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

Old 01-22-2013, 03:15 AM   #4

Gunsmithing Schools HQ maintains the most complete list of gunsmithing schools across the US and we don't have one for WA state yet. There are online options, but these do have big drawbacks. Depending on your personal situation your best bet might be to strat with a good local machining course which is critical to gunsmithing. Then look at doing a short hands-on course and then take it from there e.g. go to a gunsmithign school out of state or find a experienced gunsmith to apprentice with. good Luck

Joe DS

Gunsmithing Schools HQ
The best online resource for Gunsmithing Schools & Gunsmith Training.