wanting to be a professional gunsmith.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > wanting to be a professional gunsmith.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default wanting to be a professional gunsmith.

Sorry for the wrong section post. But I'm looking to become a professional gunsmith as a career path. Still in high school but I assume I know more than most teens. Anyways does anybody know of a trade school or school of which I can go to for this. I will eventually build my own ARs and so on but want to make it a profession any help would be great. I am not doing this for any other reasons but my own. Anyway thanks for any help/info provided

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here