Trigger Sticking on my Weatherby MK. XXII..?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Trigger Sticking on my Weatherby MK. XXII..?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 748 Times on 495 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Default Trigger Sticking on my Weatherby MK. XXII..?

The trigger of my Weatherby Mk. XXII seems to stick in the rearward position when shooting in Semi-auto, but works fine when in Single-shot....

Ive done two complete tear-down cleanings, and after both cleanings, I only shoot 2-3 rounds in Semi-auto and the trigger starts to stick but if I switch to single shot it quits sticking.. I havent found any broken or worn parts, anybody have any ideas?
I just really dont understand why it only does this in semi-auto, and works fine in single-shot mode...... My Weatherby is one of the '60's Italian made ones, and this is the first time ive ever had any problems with it...

Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here