Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Stoeger Uplander SxS combo [12/20]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Stoeger Uplander SxS combo [12/20]

I took apart my new Stoeger Uplander SxS combo [12/20] to clean it and I cannot get it back together. I am thinking it is because the firing pins are in fired position. The barrels fit in locked position, but cannot get forearm on. Any suggestions?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Remove the barrels, the two fingers you see protruding from the front of the receiver are the cocking arms...You can take a screw driver and put across the two of them and depress down, they will both give an audible "click" indicating you were successful! Second method is to invert the receiver over a hard flat surface and depress the cocking levers...(Don't use the wife's kitchen table)
Bill