Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Sorry in advance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 185 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 103

I know there's a million threads on here about this and even a sticky but I have recently been applying to a few gunsmithing schools. The list includes Catawba, Trinidad state, Pennsylvania gunsmith school, and piedmont technical, which I already got an acceptance letter from and have a date set for an interview with the admissions office. I wanted to apply to yavapai in Arizona but they are booked into spring of 2015 I just wanted to know if anyone had any feedback on any of them or any other thoughts about them.

Marlin Model 60
Mossberg Maverick 88-12 GA
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Stag Model 2
Smith And Wesson M&P 15-22
Mossberg ATR 100 "Night Train"-.308
Chinese T53 Mosin Nagant X2

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here