Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > So Cal Gunsmithing classes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 8

Default So Cal Gunsmithing classes

Does anyone know of any gunsmithing classes in Southern California (preferably in the I.E.)? I am in the process of purchasing my first AR, and now I want to build an M4 and a custom LR338 lapua S.A.S.S. I was hoping there would be some night classes available since I work days. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcmahanP345
Does anyone know of any gunsmithing classes in Southern California (preferably in the I.E.)? I am in the process of purchasing my first AR, and now I want to build an M4 and a custom LR338 lapua S.A.S.S. I was hoping there would be some night classes available since I work days. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
the only thing in California is in Lassen. I to looked settled for correspondence classes because moving was out of the question

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 05-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #3

For the on line stuff I went to Sonoran Desert Institute for general gunsmithing. Great course, not too expensive and covered by the GI Bill. For gun specific stuff I have found American Ginsmithing Institute (AGI) has really good DVD's. They also have a Master Gunsmithing course but it was out of my price range and not covered by the GI Bill.

Gunner