Saiga Conversion
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Saiga Conversion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 02:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Saiga Conversion

I have been interested in Saiga Rifle. They are cheaper, and more accurate out of the box than the Ruger Ranch Rifle. I would like mine to look the way an Ak-47 does with the pistol grip. I was wondering how much a gunshop, or maybe theirs a person here who would be able to move the trigger area up, allowing for a pistol grip and AK47 stock. So how much do you think a gunshop would charge, or how much you would if your interested.
Thank you.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1109 Times on 657 Posts
Likes Given: 348

A gunshop near me said they would do the conversion for $100 but they were also selling the Saiga, I don't know if they would charge more if I bought the gun elsewhere.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson