revolver problem. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > revolver problem.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerjob
I think you might have to stone the rear of the transfer bar in between the double action sear and the trigger pin. If i had then gun in hand i would remove the hammer spring and cycle it with the side plate off, and watch where the lower part of the hammer hits the transfer bar.

Incendently, "drop in" parts are actually pretty rare practically everything needs to be fit, thats why gunsmiths make the big bucks.

if my suggestion aint it, dont blame me too much i was guessing off ur pictures ;-)
Think you may be on the right track. I've already had to shave some metal to make it mate with the trigger. BTW, its a hammer block safety. I thought it was a transfer bar too when I got it. Until I researched it more. I've been down for a while, just had surgery. I expect to be able to get back to it some time next week.