Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Resource for Optics Reference Data

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Resource for Optics Reference Data

I'm looking for resources which give technical details on the theory and design of optics. I'm especially interested in scopes, holographic sights, etc.

If anyone knows of any I would appreciate a heads up and the addition of the resource to our info here at FT.

‘‘War clouds were gathering rapidly. The sending of more than 3,000 British army regulars under Maj. Gen. Thomas Gage to Boston further exacerbated the imperial rift. When a column of these troops under Lt. Col. Francis Smith moved into the countryside to collect arms and munitions gathered by the patriot militia, hostilities erupted at Lexington and Concord on Apr. 19, 1775.’’ - The American Revolution Begins

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here