Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Gunsmithing Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f33/)
-   -   Numrich moving out of New York!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f33/numrich-moving-out-new-york-105706/)

TDS92A 04-01-2014 04:54 PM

Numrich moving out of New York!!
 
I just received an email add from Numrich and it states that they are moving out of New York (which is a good thing), but can anyone else confirm this? :confused:

Ez2b 04-01-2014 06:23 PM

I can't confirm it but I posted your information on another thread that we had going
It's about factories our business is leaving a unfriendly second amendment state

TDS92A 04-01-2014 06:50 PM

Thanks!

I tried calling them but all I got was 20 minutes of hold time. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ez2b (Post 1546331)
I can't confirm it but I posted your information on another thread that we had going
It's about factories our business is leaving a unfriendly second amendment state


Ez2b 04-01-2014 06:58 PM

Apparently it's an April fools joke but very disappointed lol

TDS92A 04-01-2014 07:22 PM

Well their email was very convincing! :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ez2b (Post 1546370)
Apparently it's an April fools joke but very disappointed lol


orangello 04-01-2014 07:57 PM

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ez2b 04-01-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDS92A (Post 1546393)
Well their email was very convincing! :mad:

On another forum somebody said they got the same email and click on it and it's said april fools and said our catalog is still open lol

TDS92A 04-02-2014 04:54 PM

Yeah, I saw that as well. My email from them would not open on my office computer. I could only read the text, no pictures. :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ez2b (Post 1546443)
On another forum somebody said they got the same email and click on it and it's said april fools and said our catalog is still open lol



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.