Non-Firing Western Revolver Maintenance???

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Non-Firing Western Revolver Maintenance???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Non-Firing Western Revolver Maintenance???

hey i took apart my non-firing replica western revolver last night because it was not working smothly.... i cleaned it up, much to my dismay there was alot of dirt in the internals ... i cleaned all of it up and lightly lubed it but i must say i forgot to see where everything was before i took everything apart....actually some of the springs went flying across my shop... fortunatly i found all of them BUT... i cannot figure out how to, and where to put the parts together at i know where and how to put the cylinder and the tringer and the hammer... but i have 2 springs and one part that conects to the hammer that locks the cylinder at full cock.... so i just need a basic layout of how and where to place all of my parts.... id be much obliged for any insight and info... thanks

Jeremy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here