Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Noga Machine Tools

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Default Noga Machine Tools

Hi I am a service disabled vet. and I need your help.
I am not looking for anything other than a chance for you to take a look at some NOGA tools I bought, and, if you need them, and, if the price is right, that you would consider purchasing from me...
I have purchased a couple of pallets of assorted NOGA Machine tools, Dial gauge holders with or without magnetic bases, de-burring tools, mini cool spray units and more.... you can see all the items by going to www.salvageisland.com and clicking the shop salvage island link.... Shipping is free, and I believe that my pricing is the best out there.
It would be a great boost for me if you would take a look at what I have and to help spread the word about my site.

Thank you!!

Cheers!

Scott P. Williams
CW-2 Medically retired
U.S. Army Aviation
Maryville TN
865-566-3033

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here