MAB 7.65 cal modele D
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum >

MAB 7.65 cal modele D

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default MAB 7.65 cal modele D

I have a WWII MAB Cal 7.65 (.32 ACP) Model D that was given to me from my Grandfather. I went shooting without cleaning or oiling the gun and the front cap and recoil spring came off. I know that was dumb . Anyway, I am excited about the gun and have sense cleaned, oiled and it now seems to be functioning properly without firing. Should I be concerned about firing it? If I shouldn't fire it what should I do to get it in firing condition?

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 07-14-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 11157 Times on 4837 Posts
Likes Given: 1835

HH- you are not holding it close enuff the the computer for us to give you advice. Lack of lube may prevent functioning, put not parts flying off- that is loose or improperly assembled. It would not hurt to find a smith to take a look at it- and it would be a good idea (and it will not be the first time he has been asked to do that) A tiny bit of info for you- if you do not speak French, computer will translate the page- 0b/a%20mab%20d%20fr.htm - Translator
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Newest Threads