M4 stock for Daewoo DR200
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > M4 stock for Daewoo DR200

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default M4 stock for Daewoo DR200

Daewoo DR200.

I bought a DR200 years ago right after the assault weapon's ban , I originally wanted an AR but at that time the Daewoo was the only thing my local gun shop had that was readily available . It has bean a great rifle and I have bean very happy with it except for the ugly thumb hole stock and fake flash hider . I just bought my first AR and I love it but it has an m4 6 position stock that I really like and now I am wanting to put one on my DR200 . I know that to change it I will need a certain number of US made compliance parts and I have bean told that ACE sells stock kits with the parts included but they don't show a picture of the fixed m4 stock and pistol grip on there site . What I really want is a 6 position m4 stock , AR pistol grip and to replace the fake flash hider with a comp like the one on my RRA ATH carbine . If any has had experience with ACE or knows a different or better way of doing this please let me know .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2012, 12:51 AM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 10

As the television commercial jingle says, "Ace is the place...."
The guys at DaewooRifleParts.com forums can tell you Exactly what you need and are quite supportive of the 'woo.

One thing though... you won't be able to use an AR grip; only a replacement Daewoo K2 or equivalent.

Truth be told, I think I like the adjustable M4 stock even better than the standard, If I weren't intent on keeping mine original, I'd switch as well.

Last edited by 4thPointOfContact; 04-01-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Thanks for the info , I checked out Daewoo Rifle parts .com and there was lots of Good info and parts there . They can change the fake flash hider and re thread and crown the barrel if need be . I really like my Daewoo , it has bean a really great rifle ,it is very accurate and it will digest any ammo with out fail . If I get the stock kit and change the fake flash hider it will be even better . The AR that i got has a 1 in 8 twist so it is awesome with 55gr and up and my Daewoo has a 1 in 10 twist so it is great with 55gr down to 40gr .