Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Looking for old, new parts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Looking for old, new parts?

I checked brownells site and numrich sites for parts that I need. They had a few parts that I need but not all of them. Does anyone have alternate trusted sites that you have used to buy parts? Also, does anyone know a site to get magazines for old .22s or should I just wait for a gun show around here again and pick some up there?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #2

Liked 707 Times on 455 Posts
Likes Given: 227

Many people don't realize how many guns parts are sold on Ebay. Even numrich sells on there. Also try sites like gunbroker, etc. Midway has some parts. Google is your friend when looking for the hard to find stuff. Jack First has many parts. There are many many parts places.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Try Ammoclip.com they have lots of mags for sale.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Go To Brownells web site and scroll down to bottom of page and look under Customer service and click on Links. This takes you to a page where you can click on the bar and a drop down menu come up with a few choices, one is about old &new parts. This will give you a large list of Companies and places to find all kinds of parts. If you have any trouble let me know.