looking for a good gunsmith
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > looking for a good gunsmith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default looking for a good gunsmith

Does anybody know a good gunsmith in the Ocala, FL area? I''ve worked with a couple, and have had negative experiences with both. I'm pretty sure I know more about guns than either of them.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1600 Times on 1095 Posts
Likes Given: 555

You are going to have to pound the ground. Talk to people who own custom guns in your area. Another thing you can do is visit a local range. The range with the "uppity" clientele will know the better gunsmiths. After all your average Joe buys a gun and shoots it. People with expendable income are the ones that have custom work done.