Im back. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Im back.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 01:21 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I understand where you guys are comin from and i agree completely. Problem is i want to go to college right out of high school so i dont fall behind in society but i need them to pay for it. Then id o into service after graduation. But i dot think theyd let me do that :/

Old 12-04-2011, 02:23 AM   #12

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunNovice1
I understand where you guys are comin from and i agree completely. Problem is i want to go to college right out of high school so i dont fall behind in society but i need them to pay for it. Then id o into service after graduation. But i dot think theyd let me do that :/
They might, all you can do is ask, and the worst they can do is say no.

I have no problem with getting them to pay for college before you go into the service, it's just the people that do what I was talking about are no better than folks who take advantage of a girl when she's passed out drunk. And at the same time, education benefits are being cut to save money, while some of these people are using it up and others are losing it who have actually earned it.

Get them to pay for college first if you can. I believe your one who will pay them back with your blood, sweat and tears.

Also, I think if you go into the reserves, you can do boot camp and then go to college while doing your contract.

Old 12-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #13

Thanks man