How to modify a Ruger 10/22
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > How to modify a Ruger 10/22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default How to modify a Ruger 10/22

Just thought I'd share some of my material, this is pretty basic stuff but it helps out people that aren't familiar with the 10/22

How to modify a Ruger 10/22 - dis-assembly, remove barrel etc...

check it out let me know what you think... hope it helps.

jason@gunpoints.org

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

You should compare notes with Stalking Bear; i hear he does an awesome trigger job on the 10/22's.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Good stuff. I have a video on doing a trigger job and auto bolt release on my website. I've just joined and already like the feel of this forum. I hope to share with you other smiths and hobbyists and learn from you as well. Thanks!

Old 04-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #4

I will be putting a "how to" saiga conversion on my blog soon (gunpoints.org)

also I have a few other projects lined up, hopefully some great tutorials to come.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #5

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 492

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunDoc View Post
Good stuff. I have a video on doing a trigger job and auto bolt release on my website. I've just joined and already like the feel of this forum. I hope to share with you other smiths and hobbyists and learn from you as well. Thanks!
Hey Doc welcome aboard...right on about the forum's vibe. We do a lot of things here that would not be tolerated on other forums...we also have our share of resident experts that I would wage my money on all day long.

Sorry for the off-topic thread hijack...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-03-2011, 01:15 AM   #6

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Just as a side note, bumping up to Vendor status would be a good idea if you want to peddle your services. Credibility, gentlemen.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-03-2011, 04:32 AM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

I've received the Vendor information, but at $50 a month I'm going to have be just a member right now and simply let folks contact me outside of the forum if they want my services. I just incurred some expenses that won't allow me to do it right now. Almost all my work comes to me from online, usually from a Google search according to my site statistics. I appreciate the heads up and promise not to step out of line. I'm just here as a member hoping to share and enjoy

Old 04-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #8

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Gundoc-you'll be pleasantly suprized to discover that becoming a vendor is 50$ PER YEAR-not 50$ per month. I'm a vendor here too.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 04-03-2011, 06:42 PM   #9

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Well that's definitely a different story. I musta looked at the email wrong and read month instead of year. I was running an ad for $95 a month in a local Sportsman's paper so it didn't seem out of line, just expensive.

Let me find that email and move my "net-cred" as I call it up another notch.
Thanks StalkingBear!

John

Old 04-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

I just found the email and the PDF attached is for an Advertising Vendor Package and lists $50 per month. I'll have to look into it some more and ask for more clarification.