Help navigating! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum >

Help navigating!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 03:56 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 406 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

What are you using for your finsh on the 80% lower? Are you going to anodize it or use one of the bake on finishes like Cerrekote or Duracote? I'm thinking of getting a couple for fun and use of coarse. just curious what people are using for coating.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #12

Liked 20 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3
What are you using for your finsh on the 80% lower? Are you going to anodize it or use one of the bake on finishes like Cerrekote or Duracote? I'm thinking of getting a couple for fun and use of coarse. just curious what people are using for coating.
So far I'm planning on finding someone to anodize them. There are some pretty nice finishes I've seen online. Maybe ship them out to a reputable guy that can handle that for me. Maybe look in to coat that I can handle. Not sure yet.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #13

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
The company does a lot of work for the d.o.d. and we have ceracoat in house so that is my plan. I'm thinking o.d. green to match my butt stock and I'm getting my hand guard done in that also

Newest Threads