H&K G3 Clone fabrication

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > H&K G3 Clone fabrication

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default H&K G3 Clone fabrication

I'm considering building a G3 using a flat and a legal parts kit plus the assorted other items. The most difficult part of the build appears to be bending the flat into shape but if all goes well they make very accurate rifles.

I wanted to see if anyone had built one or owned an original G3 and could advise me as to any caveats, weapon characteristics or knowledge as to the various build options and parts available.

‘‘War clouds were gathering rapidly. The sending of more than 3,000 British army regulars under Maj. Gen. Thomas Gage to Boston further exacerbated the imperial rift. When a column of these troops under Lt. Col. Francis Smith moved into the countryside to collect arms and munitions gathered by the patriot militia, hostilities erupted at Lexington and Concord on Apr. 19, 1775.’’ - The American Revolution Begins

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here