Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Gunsmithing Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f33/)
-   -   Gunsmith hint (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f33/gunsmith-hint-27680/)

indian25 05-29-2010 03:46 PM

Gunsmith hint
 
If someone need hint i'm here!

skullcrusher 05-29-2010 04:05 PM

Here's a hint for you. How about stopping by the Introductions section and letting the forum members a little about yourself. :)

indian25 05-29-2010 06:13 PM

indian25
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 292153)
Here's a hint for you. How about stopping by the Introductions section and letting the forum members a little about yourself. :)

Its done dude and sorry about it im a beginner in that kind of forum!

M14sRock 05-29-2010 10:12 PM

No harm, no foul. Some forums are not as anal about the intros as we are. We are unable to look you in the eye when you step on the deck so we appreciate everything you tell us about yourself.

Welcome aboard.

skullcrusher 05-29-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indian25 (Post 292186)
Its done dude and sorry about it im a beginner in that kind of forum!

Je ne l'ai pas vu, dude.

indian25 05-30-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 292264)
Je ne l'ai pas vu, dude.


You speak french???

Si oui dit moi oł aller pour ajouter des info personelles.

Did you say I didn't add personel stuff in the right section???

skullcrusher 05-31-2010 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indian25 (Post 292456)
You speak french???

Si oui dit moi oł aller pour ajouter des info personelles.

Did you say I didn't add personel stuff in the right section???

Allez-vous ici.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f2/


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.