1. Wild bill Hickok
Legendary figure in the American Old West. His skills as a gunslinger and scout, along with his reputation as a lawman, provided the basis for his fame, in fictionalized legendary shootout films. He fought in the Union Army during the American Civil War, and gained publicity after the war as scout, marksman, and professional gambler. Between his law-enforcement duties and gambling, which easily overlapped, Hickok was involved in several notable shootouts, and was ultimately killed while playing poker in Deadwood Dakota Territory.
2. Wyatt Earp
An American gambler, investor, and law enforcement officer who served in several Western frontier towns. Also, he was at different times a farmer, a teamster, bouncer, a saloon-keeper, Miner, and boxing referee. He is best known for his role in the incident at Tombstone, Arizona on Fremont Street, along with Doc Holliday and two of his brothers, Virgil Earp and Morgan Earp. Famously known as one of the "toughest and deadliest Gunman of his day."
3. Billy the Kid, Jesse James, and Butch Cassidy
4. John Wesley Hardin
5. Buffalo Bill Cody(talented gunshow Marksman)
6. Tom Horn
7. Jim "Killer" Miller ( also, supposed killer of Pat Garett)
8. Dallas Stoudenmire and King Fisher
9. Doc Holliday and Pat Garett
10. William "Tulsa Jack" Blake
Outlaw of the "Wild Bunch" Gang.
11. Clay Allison, Ben Thompson, and Charlie Bassett
12. Bat Masterson and Dan Bogan
13 George Scarborough, Luke Short , Buck Garrett, and Jack Omuhundro.
14. Henry Starr
An American outlaw: specifically, a horse thief and train robber, who was the credited as the first outlaw to rid a car in a bank robbery. Famous as one of the first outlaws to become an actor in the silent film " A Debtor to the Law".
15. Johnny Ringo and Morgan Earp
16. Perry Owens ,Bob Olinger, and Dangerous Dan Tucker
17. Scott Cooley and Harry Alonzo Longabaugh " The Sundance Kid "
18. Bill Doolin and John Bull
19. Jose Chavez y Chavez and Mart Duggan
20. Bill Standifier
21. Charlie Bowdre and George "Bittercreek" Newcomb
23. Billy Breakenridge and Heck Thomas
24. Doc Scurlock
25. Shotgun John Collins, Charlie Storms, and Charley Pierce
26. Texas Jack Vermillion
27. Dave Rudabaugh
28. Harvey Logan " Kid Curry"
29. Tom " Black Jack" Ketchum
30 Bill Brocious
31. William "News" Carver
32. Emmett Dalton
33. Ben Kilpatrick (The Tall Texan)
34. Tom Threepersons
35. Cornelius Donahue and Frank McNab
36. Pat Desmond
37. Ike Clanton
37. Jesse Evans
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Most_famous_gunslingers#ixzz22Zos9v9X