Fn five-seven ejector issue

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Fn five-seven ejector issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Fn five-seven ejector issue

I have a new five-seven the first 3 mags fired flawlessly. After that the gun fires a cartridge but fails to eject or feed and leaves the fired Brass case in the breech but does set the hammer so the next time you pull the trigger the hammer comes down on a fired case. If you cycle manual it ejects and feeds another round.

Anyone out there got any ideas before I contact FN to get an RMA number.

Like I said the gun is brand new.

Thanks in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-25-2011, 02:28 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

The firearm is under warranty. I'd suggest you take advantage of the free repair under warranty. If you just attempt to repair it yourself you may (probably) will void the warranty. Having said that did you clean & oil the firearm before shooting it?

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 04-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #3

thats about what I thought, and her I cleaned it to the manual instructions, sucks though to have a brand new gun and not be able to shoot it!