Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Excellent, Fast Shotgun Barrel Threading & Choke Vendor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Excellent, Fast Shotgun Barrel Threading & Choke Vendor

Hello all

Wanted to share an excellent gunsmith with you for threading fixed choke shotgun barrels and supplying screw in chokes. I had my 12-gauge Hawk barrel threaded and got three extended, threaded "Tru-Choke" chokes (skeet, light mod, and full), with universal wrench and speed wrench tools - cost $150 for the work, chokes, and tools (flush chokes are $125 for threading plus 3 chokes). Plus, I received the barrel back one week after shipping it to them. Very responsive telephone and email communication, including an email from the owner. If you need a barrel threaded, I can definitely recommend these guys for very good and fast service:

Carlson Choke Tubes
720 S. Second St, P.O. Box 162
Atwood, KS 67730
Phone: 785-626-3700
email: customerservice@choketube.com

Geologist Bob
Navy P-3 pilot, Army Huey & Blackhawk pilot (ret.)
SP2022 9mm, CZ RAMI 9mm CCW, 709 Slim CCW, Hawk 982 12 gauge HD

Last edited by Geobob; 07-30-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geobob
Hello all

Wanted to share an excellent gunsmith with you for threading fixed choke shotgun barrels and supplying screw in chokes. I had my 12-gauge Hawk barrel threaded and got three extended, threaded chokes (skeet, light mod, and full), with universal removal tool and crank/screw out removal tool - cost $150 for the work, chokes, and tools (flush chokes are $125 for threading plus 3 chokes). Plus, I received the barrel back one week after shipping it to them. Very responsive telephone and email communication, including an email from the owner. If you need a barrel threaded, I can definitely recommend these guys for very good and fast service:

Carlson Choke Tubes
720 S. Second St, P.O. Box 162
Atwood, KS 67730
Phone: 785-626-3700
email: customerservice@choketube.com
Great info. Thanks for Letting us know.