Custom Checkering by Sherry Abraham

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Custom Checkering by Sherry Abraham

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Custom Checkering by Sherry Abraham

For all of your wood checkering needs, visit me at www.checkering.com. Photos of my work, price list, patterns to choose from if you are not sure what you would like to have done and a whole lot of other checkering information available at my site. 20 years experience. Former head checkerer for Kimber of Oregon/America. Employed with Kimber for over 8 years. Traditional patterns or "created just for you" designs. Competitive pricing. Turn around time varies depending on the season, but most jobs are returned within 8 to 10 weeks. Stop by or send me an email if you would like more details!
Sherry Abraham

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here