Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Gunsmithing Forum (
-   -   Can Anyone ID this piece of equipment I found? (

Jeffww 07-05-2012 06:46 PM

Can Anyone ID this piece of equipment I found?
I have a bunch of what I think are reloading press heads? I'm not sure what they're called or from whence they came. Just want to know what they are.

Anyone know who made em or what they're good for?

HotGuns 07-05-2012 06:59 PM

It's an interchangable die block on a Dillon 550b. Its made to hold dies that are adjusted and placed into the top of the press. Once they are adusted, you shouldnt have to re adjust unless you change your load. The middle piece is part of the stand on the left, it should stay in the stand to hold the block with the dies.

Jeffww 07-05-2012 07:15 PM

Not to sound shallow but are they worth anything? I'm just starting to get into guns and I'm strapped for cash.

rjd3282 07-05-2012 07:47 PM

about 15 bucks. for the head and the same for the stand. Roughly. How many do you have?

W. C. Quantrill 07-05-2012 08:17 PM

I just bought some,,,,cost me $25

Jeffww 07-05-2012 08:58 PM

I have 6 die blocks and 7 stands and I'm looking to sell....Is there a member market? I'll happily let go of em for pretty cheap.

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.