Bore scope questions Optical vs. USB
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Bore scope questions Optical vs. USB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bore scope questions Optical vs. USB

Looking for a bore scope, and I found that there are a lot of fiber optic ones available as optical instruments for $100 - $150. There also seem to be lots of fiber optic models available which don't have optics per se, but have a USB interface to use with a PC. The USB models are $50 or more less expensive. I an amateur gunsmith who only works on my own guns and think I would be satisfied to have to hook the bore scope up to a laptop, as long as it would work well.
So anyone used any of the USB type bore scopes? Any in particular makes or models you'd recommend to use, or to stay away from?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here