Bolt knob install
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Bolt knob install

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bolt knob install

So been thinking about getting an oversized bolt knob, just wondering can most gunsmiths machine the bolt handle to install the handle, or do I have to send it off somewhere. Keep hearing about people getting a voucher to have it done for free if you buy a badger ordance knob

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Any decent gunsmith will be able to install a new bolt handle/knob pretty easily. I don't know anything about the Badger knob voucher so I can't answer that question.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!