Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > the blueprint trade -1873 peacemaker or rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Dallas... not willingly.,TEXAS... if I don't type it as big as possible, they'll kick me out.
Default the blueprint trade -1873 peacemaker or rifle

I have a mind to make an 1873 peacemaker clone or maybe an 1873 winchester lever gun, but need one thing - blueprints for the frame. I have no gun to make a duplicate of, more is the pity.

Any notion of where I can find some prints for a frame, be it colt or any of the clones meant for 45LC or whereabouts?

ps - i get to chat with the city council next monday, let's hope it's a good monday. I had a talk with a council woman and she seemed real polite and okay with the idea.
Maybe the zoning guy is related to the pawn shop guy?

were there is a will, there is a way, even if it's not easily recognizable.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here