ATIS/Brescia shotgun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > ATIS/Brescia shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default ATIS/Brescia shotgun

Every one in a while something comes your way, and it rattles your brain. This one of those; customer has an ATIS shotgun imported by Interarms made in Bresica Italy. It appears the carrier spring in missing, and such the carrier dog etc will not function, so it doesn’t pick up the fresh cartridge etc. I have exhausted all my normal sources in trying to just locate a schematic to see what it is suppose to look like. Best scenario would be able to find the parts. If anyone out there can help me, I will forever be in your debt.

"A man with rust on his gun, is man without honor"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here