Ambi safety on a CZ 2075?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > Ambi safety on a CZ 2075?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ambi safety on a CZ 2075?

Hey guys, I'm considering the CZ Rami 2075, as it looks like the ideal little pistol for me. But it is a righthanded only safety and I'm a lefty... I haven't had a chance to handle one in person so I don't know how much of an issue it would be... I talked ot CZ today and they didn't offer any other safeties for it and figured it would take a talented gunsmith/fabricator to put a lefty/ambi safety on it. They said they thought the compact EAA Witness ambi safety might work...

Can anyone do this? Thanks,

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

If you can get an ambi safety for the Rami, there should be info on it here:
CZ 2075 RAMI CLUB

Good luck.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-