air riffle restorastion

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Gunsmithing Forum > air riffle restorastion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default air riffle restorastion

Hello i am quite new to gun smithing and i decided to start to restore a old air arms jackal it has been left to ruin which is a shame so i started removing the rust with emery cloth and its coming up ok does any one know how to restore plastics? Many thanks james

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #2

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidiki12
Hello i am quite new to gun smithing and i decided to start to restore a old air arms jackal it has been left to ruin which is a shame so i started removing the rust with emery cloth and its coming up ok does any one know how to restore plastics? Many thanks james
Post pics and swing by the intro section. Tell us about yourself. And its hard to restore certain plastics.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 02-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #3

Will do and im not sure what plastic it is it might be A.B.S i know it has been injection molded . I will take some pics tonight