Zero tolerance 0350
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Zero tolerance 0350

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Zero tolerance 0350

Thinking about getting zero tolerance knife 035o model does anyone own this knife if so how Is it holding up

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-23-2012, 04:02 AM   #2

Mine's been rock solid.....normally carried a Benchmade of some kind Rukus, Griptillian, or CQC7. The Zero Tolerance 0350 is a great knife.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #3

All the ZT's are great knives. I wanted to carry them as a dealer and talked direct to Kershaw. I found out if I placed an order it would take about 24 months for them to fill my order. I also found that right now only one guy is making all of the ZT knives and he only does that when they can free him up from his regular duties. I was told they are looking to expand production by putting the one fellow on them full time and adding a trainee. They told me the only had one veteran employee in mind for that slot. I was told they are so series about the quality of this line they will only consider letting their very best people build them. Right now that's just one guy. So you can figure the quality is pretty consistent.

http://thecgacompany.com/

Old 09-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #4

I here the knives are very durable and are capable of very tough tasks, including hunting, fishing and there are primarily used in law enforcement. There are a lot of articles and blogs that talk about these knives. I found a blog that reviews zero tolerance 0350 knives you can take a look and see what you think.

abslim

Old 09-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I have it. It's a good knife, but hardly my favorite. I bought the most recent ZDP-189 offering expecting lightsaber quality.

The blade steel is less than average, but the SpeedSafe is great and the knife will get you from defenseless to "having a chance" in a heartbeat.

JD