Wingman Leathermen
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Wingman Leathermen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 25 Posts

Default Wingman Leathermen

I just opened my newest edition to my knife collection! This multi tool has 14 different tools and the blade is 420HC. I am very happy this bad boy has a clip so I can pocket carry on my next camping and survival training trek. So happy! What is your opinion on this tool. Should I trust it for my survival training?

image-903796673.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
jyo

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I bought two of these in a kit with another small Leatherman tool (Mirco?) for about $24 during Chirstmas sale time---use it all the time---have one in my range bag---seems like a nice med-size multi-tool...

Old 06-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #3

Liked 1143 Times on 592 Posts
Likes Given: 49

I have three or four multi-tools --Gerber or Leatherman --that I keep around. Have one in each car, one with my motorcycle gear -- handy tools to have around.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:28 AM   #4
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1769 Times on 1090 Posts
Likes Given: 9813

I bought mina at the Cabelas in Sydney Nebraska last March while helping a friend move cross country. Since then I have picked up 3 more of them, one for each member of my household. They are a handy little tool, but I still also carry my Swiss army knife as well. there are certain tools that are on the knife, that are not on the Leatherman. With both of them in my poocket, there is nowhere that I would not be willing to venture.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

Newest Threads