Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > What will you carry when firearms are executive ordered into illegality ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Default What will you carry when firearms are executive ordered into illegality ?

im thinking this? http://www.osograndeknives.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2819

Although Ill have to measure my thigh to see if its long enough for conceal carry.

And maybe something like this? http://www.airgundepot.com/beretta-px4-storm.html

Face it folks . I'm not saying it *WILL* happen but we are going to have to consider the possibility we will lose our right to bear arms. So , that being said. What will you carry ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #2

Liked 114 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 111

If ever there was a reason for extreme upset in this country, it would have to be when a bunch of first graders are shot to death in their school ... along with the women workers teaching those children. How else could you come up with something more disturbing than that.
I can certainly understand the upset.
It is monsterously horrible!

Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #3

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
If ever there was a reason for extreme upset in this country, it would have to be when a bunch of first graders are shot to death in their school ... along with the women workers teaching those children. How else could you come up with something more disturbing than that.
I can certainly understand the upset.
It is monsterously horrible!
Ya , know what. I didn't kill anyone and neither did millions of other gun owners. It is a tragedy yes. And the guy that did it is where he deserves to be , IN HELL . But if the rumors are true and his mother had 3-4 firearms where he a diagnosed headcase who is on psycho mind altering meds could get at them ITS HER FAULT . not mine . Shooting in CA whoever did the shooting there? his / her fault. AL or where ever? his/her/their fault. Seik temple the vets fault . Aurora james holmes fault. ect ect

More children die in drowings in pools every year than die from gunfire. Thats a tragedy , thats preventable . Do we ban pools?

This country is suffering from a SERIOUS lack of personal responsibility.

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 12-16-2012 at 08:03 AM.
People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #4

Liked 37 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 9

If I were suddenly stripped of my right to carry a firearm, I'd carry my Spyderco Civilian. Can't beat em. http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=60

I have no idea how that hole got there.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #5

Liked 114 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Ya , know what. I didn't kill anyone and neither did millions of other gun owners. It is a tragedy yes. And the guy that did it is where he deserves to be , IN HELL . But if the rumors are true and his mother had 3-4 firearms where he a diagnosed headcase who is on psycho mind altering meds could get at them ITS HER FAULT . not mine . Shooting in CA whoever did the shooting there? his / her fault. AL or where ever? his/her/their fault. Seik temple the vets fault . Aurora james holmes fault. ect ect

More children die in drowings in pools every year than die from gunfire. Thats a tragedy , thats preventable . Do we ban pools?

This country is suffering from a SERIOUS lack of personal responsibility.
Oh!... Hey! I totally agree with you! I didn't mean to imply in any way that the fault was the gun. There are a lot of unhappy people running around these days it seems. I don't know why that is - I can only speculate why.

But I understand the public's (and unfortunately the legislators) total repulsion by these events. And their want to do something about it.

I'm just afraid that people are going to get, and be, so upset that anything "gun" is going to become a reviled thing. Reaction.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #6

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
we are going to have to consider the possibility we will lose our right to bear arms.
rights are inalienable and are neither given nor taken away ... you need to change your thinking on the issue

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #7

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
rights are inalienable and are neither given nor taken away ... you need to change your thinking on the issue
Spot on as usual.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8391 Times on 3630 Posts
Likes Given: 1291

Well, I DO have places (on board airplanes, Federal buildings, etc) where I would not be able to carry a gun.

I am an old phart, bad knee, bad ankle. Have to use a stick to ambulate.
cane.jpg

Say, can anyone tell me about Escrima? Mag Krava? Have heard the terms, have no idea what they mean.

Could you hand me down my walking cane? Sure, will lay it on the belt so you can run it thru the xray.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 12-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #9

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Guns are banned, we don't go to war, etc. etc....

Say we all just give them away to our friendly, local, federal agent...

Then this is what I'll carry.

http://www.estwing.com/g_leather_pick_sheaths.php

http://www.estwing.com/g_leather_rock_pick.php

Old 12-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #10

Liked 1091 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 276

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Inalienable? Not hardly. The constitution has been ammended 27 times. Twenty Seven will not be the the last ammendement.

Crazy gunners are going to drive the people over the edge with gun ownership. It won't work, but it stands a damn good chance of happening. Maybe not this time, maybe not the next, but these kinds of things are going to really fire up non-gun people. I see rough waters ahead Matey.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This