Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Other Weapons (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   What will you carry when firearms are executive ordered into illegality ? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/what-will-you-carry-when-firearms-executive-ordered-into-illegality-78582/)

Gh0zt36 12-16-2012 07:14 AM

What will you carry when firearms are executive ordered into illegality ?
 
im thinking this? http://www.osograndeknives.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2819

Although Ill have to measure my thigh to see if its long enough for conceal carry.

And maybe something like this? http://www.airgundepot.com/beretta-px4-storm.html


Face it folks . I'm not saying it *WILL* happen but we are going to have to consider the possibility we will lose our right to bear arms. So , that being said. What will you carry ?

Colby 12-16-2012 07:28 AM

If ever there was a reason for extreme upset in this country, it would have to be when a bunch of first graders are shot to death in their school ... along with the women workers teaching those children. How else could you come up with something more disturbing than that.
I can certainly understand the upset.
It is monsterously horrible!

Gh0zt36 12-16-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colby (Post 1053398)
If ever there was a reason for extreme upset in this country, it would have to be when a bunch of first graders are shot to death in their school ... along with the women workers teaching those children. How else could you come up with something more disturbing than that.
I can certainly understand the upset.
It is monsterously horrible!

Ya , know what. I didn't kill anyone and neither did millions of other gun owners. It is a tragedy yes. And the guy that did it is where he deserves to be , IN HELL . But if the rumors are true and his mother had 3-4 firearms where he a diagnosed headcase who is on psycho mind altering meds could get at them ITS HER FAULT . not mine . Shooting in CA whoever did the shooting there? his / her fault. AL or where ever? his/her/their fault. Seik temple the vets fault . Aurora james holmes fault. ect ect

More children die in drowings in pools every year than die from gunfire. Thats a tragedy , thats preventable . Do we ban pools?

This country is suffering from a SERIOUS lack of personal responsibility.

deadeye 12-16-2012 08:58 AM

If I were suddenly stripped of my right to carry a firearm, I'd carry my Spyderco Civilian. Can't beat em. http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=60

Colby 12-16-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 (Post 1053407)
Ya , know what. I didn't kill anyone and neither did millions of other gun owners. It is a tragedy yes. And the guy that did it is where he deserves to be , IN HELL . But if the rumors are true and his mother had 3-4 firearms where he a diagnosed headcase who is on psycho mind altering meds could get at them ITS HER FAULT . not mine . Shooting in CA whoever did the shooting there? his / her fault. AL or where ever? his/her/their fault. Seik temple the vets fault . Aurora james holmes fault. ect ect

More children die in drowings in pools every year than die from gunfire. Thats a tragedy , thats preventable . Do we ban pools?

This country is suffering from a SERIOUS lack of personal responsibility.

Oh!... Hey! I totally agree with you! I didn't mean to imply in any way that the fault was the gun. There are a lot of unhappy people running around these days it seems. I don't know why that is - I can only speculate why.

But I understand the public's (and unfortunately the legislators) total repulsion by these events. And their want to do something about it.

I'm just afraid that people are going to get, and be, so upset that anything "gun" is going to become a reviled thing. Reaction.

dog2000tj 12-16-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 (Post 1053395)
we are going to have to consider the possibility we will lose our right to bear arms.

rights are inalienable and are neither given nor taken away ... you need to change your thinking on the issue :cool:

NitroxAZ 12-16-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 1053419)
rights are inalienable and are neither given nor taken away ... you need to change your thinking on the issue :cool:

Spot on as usual.

c3shooter 12-16-2012 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I DO have places (on board airplanes, Federal buildings, etc) where I would not be able to carry a gun.

I am an old phart, bad knee, bad ankle. Have to use a stick to ambulate.
Attachment 74856

Say, can anyone tell me about Escrima? Mag Krava? Have heard the terms, have no idea what they mean. :rolleyes:

Could you hand me down my walking cane? Sure, will lay it on the belt so you can run it thru the xray.

trip286 12-16-2012 11:14 AM

Guns are banned, we don't go to war, etc. etc....

Say we all just give them away to our friendly, local, federal agent...

Then this is what I'll carry.

http://www.estwing.com/g_leather_pick_sheaths.php

http://www.estwing.com/g_leather_rock_pick.php

Chainfire 12-16-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 1053419)
rights are inalienable and are neither given nor taken away ... you need to change your thinking on the issue :cool:

Inalienable? Not hardly. The constitution has been ammended 27 times. Twenty Seven will not be the the last ammendement.

Crazy gunners are going to drive the people over the edge with gun ownership. It won't work, but it stands a damn good chance of happening. Maybe not this time, maybe not the next, but these kinds of things are going to really fire up non-gun people. I see rough waters ahead Matey.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.